Friday, March 20, 2009

On the Road Again

I haven't driven to Clear Lake in two months. That'd mean I haven't seen my dear teen aged son for....two months. As with most things in life, one does not plan to be absent from one's child for two whole months. It happens one snow storm at a time. Today, there is no snow. I'm leaving for the five hour round trip about 55 minutes from now. I think he will most definitely be taller than he was at Christmas. Last I checked, he was wearing a size 13 shoe. Which reminds me....I wonder if I have any ham in the fridge.

OK, enough with the rambling. 

On with the food. What I really wanted to say is that I made Eggplant Parmesan last night and I was underwhelmed. It was a lot of work for a not very impressive meal. That's all.

Happy Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice...