Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring!

Spring does funny things to my ambition level. I have one month to make the yard perfect, coax all the summer flowers into full bloom, dress my family for the wedding (and myself. I'm on my third try), put together an asparagus class (Finally. June 12. New Pioneer COOP. Hooray!) I'm also logging 3 miles a day on the treadmill at the Y (that's a secret. i sneak in and sneak out and if they don't know I'm doing it, they can't keep me from it with their high maintenance tendencies. they being the family.) And just today, I made this deal with myself; I will buy the very cool green yoga pants, but I have to add some yoga to my day. Why? Oh why the over achievement? Because it isn't cold outside anymore and I've come out of hibernation with a new attitude. I know. I'm even annoying myself...

Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice...