Monday, October 26, 2009

feeding me

I can't feed me on this crazy gluten free diet! I'm eating taco rice again. And again. And again. All my favorite treats that I eat when I'm alone are bread. Now when I eat I have to think first. It's cumbersome. I'm headed to New Pi this afternoon with madame Zoe to check out their flour selection. The sorghum in Bob's Red Mill gluten free mix is not a taste that I enjoy. I thought I'd get used to it. It's not happening. I think we're having lemon pepper chicken with quinoa salad for supper, which will be super yummy. I'm going to have to get better at this eating during the day bit, though or I'm going to look like I've been running with Highlander. I'd hate for anyone to suspect that I've started exercising regularly.

Peace--

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice...