Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cedar Rapids gets her Hens! It's All Happening....


CLUC (Citizens for the Legalization of Urban Chickens) will address the Cedar Rapids city council soon. Then they'll talk about us behind our backs, ask questions, get answers, and if we think we can make it fly, we'll ask them to change the ordinance prohibiting backyard hens for egg-laying and pet-having purposes.


I get to address the council. I have promised to behave.


Oh, how I wish I had a chicken hat to wear to the meeting.


If you are a lover of all things chicken and would like to see some hens in my backyard (or yours, of course) please take this survey. We are using the results to help the cause.


Don't be afraid. It's only four questions.


Tori and Zoe have started putting chickens in the background of their family portraits. Never underestimate the power of a child and her crayons....they are manifesting their new pet chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice...