Thursday, February 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home


I stopped working that big life sucking job.

I'm back.

I don't think I was making a profit. More importantly, my family was suffering. I was suffering. There are many reasons. I can be really analytical. I can prove anything with a spreadsheet, and I will. So I proved that we could probably make it on one income. The thing that really did it for me was this drawing that Zoe made one afternoon while I was at work. When she gave it to me, she said, "This is a picture of how it used to be."
That was the limit of what I could handle. I realized that she had reached her limit, too.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! You made the right choice. My personal feeling is everyone can make if on one income if they work at it. EnJOY your children. I'm glad you're back, too! janet

    ReplyDelete

be nice...